Management & Owner:
Dr. Pauly-Bergweiler GmbH & Co. KG
D-54470 Bernkastel-Kues / Mosel
Telefon: +49 (0) 65 31-30 02
Telefax: +49 (0) 65 31-72 01
BLZ: 587 512 30
IBAN: DE14 5875 1230 0000 0627 29
Swift BIC: MALADE51BKS
HRA 20535 Amtsgericht Bernkastel
Ust-IdNr.: DE 149924448
Design: lutzgestaltet, Mülheim
Disclaimer: Despite careful content control, we assume no liability for the content of external links. The content of the linked pages are the sole responsibility of their operators.
1. Limitation of liability
The contents of this website are created with utmost care. However, the provider assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the content provided. The use of the contents of the website is at the user’s own risk. Contributions marked by name reflect the opinion of the respective author and not always the opinion of the provider. With the pure use of the website of the provider comes no contractual relationship between the user and the provider.
2. External Links
This website contains links to third party websites (“external links”). These websites are the responsibility of the respective operators. The provider has checked the external content on the initial linking of external links to determine whether any legal violations exist. At that time, no violations were evident. The provider has no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages. The setting of external links does not mean that the provider accepts the content behind the reference or link. A constant control of external links is not reasonable for the provider without concrete evidence of legal violations. However, in the event of legal violations, such external links will be deleted immediately.
3. Copyright and ancillary copyright
The content published on this website is subject to German copyright and ancillary copyright. Any use not permitted by German copyright and ancillary copyright law requires the prior written consent of the provider or respective copyright holder. This applies in particular to duplication, processing, translation, storage, processing or reproduction of content in databases or other electronic media and systems. Contents and rights of third parties are marked as such. The unauthorized duplication or passing on of individual contents or complete sides is not permitted and punishable. Only the production of copies and downloads for personal, private and non-commercial use is permitted. The presentation of this website in external frames is only permitted with written permission.
4. Data privacy
By visiting the website of the provider information about the access (date, time, page viewed) can be saved. These data are not personal data but are anonymous. They are evaluated for statistical purposes only. A transfer to third parties, for commercial or non-commercial purposes, does not take place. The provider expressly points out that the transmission of data in the internet (for example in the case of communication by e-mail) has security gaps and can not be completely protected against access by third parties. The use of the contact details of the imprint for commercial advertising is expressly not desired, unless the provider had previously given his written consent or there is already a business relationship. The provider and all persons named on this website hereby object to any commercial use and disclosure of their data.
5. Special conditions of use
As far as special conditions for individual uses of this website deviate from the aforementioned numbers 1 to 4, this is expressly stated at the appropriate place. In this case, the special conditions of use apply in each individual case.
The layout of this web presentation, the graphics used and the collection of articles are protected by copyright. The pages may only be reproduced for private use, changes made and reproductions neither distributed nor used for public reproduction. The individual contributions are also protected by copyright. All information on this server is provided without guarantee for its correctness. In no event will liability for damages resulting from the use of the retrieved information be assumed.
The protection of personal data is important to us. Personal data are details of personal or material circumstances of a specific or identifiable natural person; This includes information such as the civil name, address, telephone number, date of birth and also the IP address. Since personal data enjoy special protection, we present here what information we collect during your visit to our website and how it is used. We will collect, process and store your personal data exclusively for processing inquiries. Only if you have previously given your consent separately, will your data also be used for other purposes that are precisely agreed in the consent, e.g. for information about offers by newsletter, etc ..
Duty to inform under Articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR
§ 1 IInformation about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is owner Stefan Pauly, Gestade 15, 54470 Bernkastel-Kues, Tel.: +49 6531 3002, Fax: +49 6531 7201, firstname.lastname@example.org
You can reach our data protection officer via email@example.com or mail:
Dr. Pauly-Bergweiler GmbH & Co. KG, Der Datenschutzbeauftragte, Gestade 15, 54470 Bernkastel-Kues
(3) If you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context if the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory storage requirements.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or if you wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- right to information,
- right to rectification or cancellation,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to the processing and
- right to data portability
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. In particular, if you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to inform you of our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DS- GMOs):
- IP address Date and time of the request
- Time Zone Difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the requirement (concrete page)
- Access Status / HTTP status code each transmitted amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Used browser
- Operating system and its interface Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
- Transient Cookies (see b)
- Persistent Cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser on your device with which you have visited our website. These include, in particular, the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. B. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We point out that depending on your personal attitude, you may not be able to use all the features of our website.
f) The Flash cookies used are not detected by your browser but by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of your browser and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not want to process the Flash cookies, you will need to install an add-on such as: For example, “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/en/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. In addition, we recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and the browser history manually.
§ 4 Additonial functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In part, we use to process your data from external service providers. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties, if action participations, competitions, contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. For more information, please refer to your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) As far as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Opposition or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have consented to the processing of your data, you may withdraw them at any time in whole or in part with effect for the future. Such revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
Contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. A DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily granted consent. After processing the inquiries, the collected data will be deleted by us immediately.
§ 6 Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You your according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert,
- exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO a legal obligation exists,
- as well this is legally permissible and, according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
5. Analysis Tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures to be used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereafter: Google) for the purpose of designing and continuously optimizing our website.
In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type / version,
- used operating system,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of server request,
are transmitted to Google servers in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on the site activities and to provide other services related to the use of the internet and the internet for the purposes of market research and the design of these web pages as required.
This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or as far as third parties process this data in the order. The IP addresses are determined using the Google Analytics tracking code, which is defined by the gat._anonymizeIp (); was extended, anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
The IP address provided by Google Analytics within the framework of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your visit to this website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide other services related to the use of the website and internet usage to the website operator. In this purpose lies our legitimate interest in data processing. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is § 15 Abs. 3 TMG or Art. 6 Abs.1 lit. F DSGVO. The data sent by us and linked with cookies, user ID (for example, user ID) will be automatically deleted after 14 months. You can prevent the storage of Google cookies by setting your browser software accordingly. We point out, however, that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website in full. In addition, you can prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the Google cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the link below (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de). Download and install the available browser plugin. You can find the security and privacy principles of Google Analytics belowr http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
You can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website: deactivate Google Analytics
6. Affected rights
You have the rights
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed or the planned storage period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to demand the rectification of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us immediately;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to require the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to obtain your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO your once granted consent to revoke against us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future,
- and according to Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. In general, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
7. Contradictory legal
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser during the visit to the website. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we’ll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser. We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
9. Changes of this legal notice